The framework provides for elaborate options to be included or not:
– a listing of required conditions precedent to any binding agreement (with a few possible examples),
– the option to express what is to be agreed before any agreement becomes effective,
– to the extent already agreed, the option to include such agreed clauses (to be inserted in a definitive agreement),
– a scheduling or roadmap to signing a definitive agreement,
– optionally, exclusivity and non-solicitation provisions,
– a normal confidentiality clause (optional, if no NDA had been entered into)
– basic boilerplate.
A (non-legal) description of the project to be undertaken, can be attached.