Guidelines for initiating a discussion
We will keep the discussions on Mdlcntrcts ‘relevant’. Mdlcntrcts is a niche platform, focusing only on matters related to contract drafting and cross-border contracting (link to community guidelines).
Discussion topics must relate to:
- Sharing model contract clauses
- Best practices of drafting clear and unambiguous contract clauses
- The use of ‘legalese’ or archaic contract language
- Why or when to use certain contract language
- Legal or practical impact of certain contract clauses
- Comparative (contract) law enquiries
- Cross-border contracting and negotiating
- Checklists for contracts
- (How to) cooperate on model contracts
- The look & feel of a contract
- Do not use our contract drafting forum to ‘discuss’ your availability for a job vacancy.
- Do not post contributions aiming at the sale of a product or (legal) service, or personal advertisements.
- Discussion topics with a mere hyperlink to an external weblog or newsletter will be removed
Take a look at the Community guidelines we wrote to make the best out of our Mdlcntrcts platform.